Bulletproof Backpack Grey 2 Front Pockets
Ballistic Backpack Body Armor- NIJ Level IIIA Bulletproof Soft Armor Plate Insert Gray
Package Include :
- Backpack 1pc
- 10X12 Soft Armor Plate : 1pc
Soft Armor Plate Features:
- Level: NIJ IIIA STD 0101.06
- Weight: 0.5 KG
- Size: 10"x12" inch / 30.5cm x25.4cm
- Cover: Water Proof Fabric
- Core: Aramid Core
- 9mm, 115 Grain 1400 Fps
- .357 SIG FMJ FN 1430 Fps
- .44 MAG SJHP, 240gr 1450 Fps
- Level NIJ III-A STD 0101.06, IIIA rated for the most common pistol caliber threats in the world
- Construction: Aramid Fiber, and Laminated Rips top Nylon (sonic welded)
- Tested by Lab HP White
- Protects against penetration of bullets and fragments
- Can be worn in conjunction with hard body armor plates in both and plate carriers, and packs.
- Lower weight, greater comfort
- Compatible with nearly all Plate Carriers that accept rifle plates, and some packs
- Strategic stitching improves overall performance
- Enhanced performance when combined
- Laminated Rips top cover with sonic welded seams for added durability and strength
- UV Resistant, Water Resistant, Corrosion Resistant
- Function : Hand Carry &Backpack
- Size : 30x18x48 cm
- Color : Gray
- Structure : 2 main compartment & Laptop shock absorption pocket (Soft plate pocket ) and pen pouch etc.
Backpack Key Benefits:
- Main compartment can place books , pens , laptop , phone tablet and etc.
- Perfect for office , student , college , high school and day-trips travel
- Shoulder strap and breathable seismic decompression protect your back
- High quality canvas polyester and smooth zipper.
- USB charging port
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.**
Support and Policy:
- We will send anywhere in the world. Please contact us.
- As a condition of purchasing products, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in your local country, also international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding this product
- Many countries have Stringent tax laws and regulations, Buyer oversees handle the import customs taxes
- By purchasing this product, you agree that we will not assume any liability and we will not be responsible for any misuse of this product
- Again please make sure you can legally own this product in your country, state, city and/or county as we are not familiar with your local laws and we can not be held responsible for your purchase.
Body Armor Laws in the US (Please check your Local & State Laws)
We all have a right to protect ourselves and our families. As such, we have a legal right to acquire and wear body armor for personal and professional protection. In turn, it is also legal to sell bulletproof vests and other types of body armor to anyone in the US.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain whether or not they are legally able to purchase and use body armor. This responsibility does not fall on the shoulders of the retailer Elevate Swag. It legal for retailers to sell bulletproof vest (backpack) to the general public.
People who purchase bulletproof vests (backpack) and other types of body armor must be upstanding citizens who simply wish to protect themselves, their employees and/or their families from harm.
Convicted Felons Are Prohibited
Convicted felons surrender their right to own body armor. The US has a federal ban on the possession of body armor by convicted felons (18 U.S.C. 931). Felons can only purchase bulletproof vests if their employer requires it and they get written permission to do so. Still, it is the responsibility of the felon to refrain from buying body armor. Only he can be prosecuted if he makes an illegal purchase. Retailers Elevate Swag are not liable for the purchase and/or for what happens to body armor after it is sold.
Where you can sell body armor:
1. You can sell body armor to any person in a face-to-face transaction. No ID or background check is required and no special record keeping is needed.
2.You can ship body armor to 49 states. Sales to customers in Connecticut can only be done via face-to-face transaction. You cannot sell body armor to Connecticut via the mail..
3. You can sell body armor in a store, at a gun show, on a website, over the phone, or through a catalog.
Cannot sell body armor:
1. Cannot sell/ship body armor to Connecticut via the mail.
2. You cannot ship, take, bring, or send body armor outside the USA without Federal permission.
Please Be Advised: This is Not Legal Advise Please Check Your Local, & State Laws.
Please Be Advised: The Words & Claims That Are Stated Above Are From The Manufacture.